Thursday, June 15, 2006

My Baby Girl

My baby girl Lindsey (she's 17) has been joining us for the past few weeks for church. Although it's been tough getting her up Sunday mornings she still gets up and comes. The first couple of times she thought that it was kinda wierd but the last 2 weeks she has begun to see the beauty of the fellowship. Last night she joined us for the Lord's Supper, we just asked her if she wanted to go and she said yes! For me it's one of the proudest days of my life to see my daughter loving these seniors and actually starting to connect with some of them. I don't know how long she will keep coming but I'm savoring these moments and praying that God is using this time to really show her, and all of us, the blessings of serving. I pray that she sees God in the faces of these wonderful people and that her heart will be changed forever. Thank you, Father, my cup is running over!! D

No comments: