Sunday, June 11, 2006

Going Home


As I was sitting at the back of the room today the music was blessing my heart as I was experiencing a great time of worship. I noticed a lady sitting in front of me, I did not know her, she began to tremble and move about in her chair in a very uneasy manner. I approached her and asked if she was ok, she said she was. I aked her her name but she did not remember. As I introduced myself to her I gave her a hug and told her that I was happy to meet her. She told me that she just wanted to go home. I pressed my cheek to hers and began to pray for her, my cheek became moist as I noticed that she had begun to cry. As our tears blended together on our cheeks I began to sense the incredible love of God for this lovely woman and myself. What a gift to share this blessing with this lady without a name. I sensed her trembling soften a bit as we held each other and began to think how sweet a day it will be when we each reach our ultimate home in heaven. D

No comments: