Monday, August 06, 2007

Sweet Hattie

Last Monday we lost a very special friend at Winters Park, Hattie Dockery. She was a sweet Godly woman full of wisdom and love and didn't keep it to herself. Hattie was a mentor to me, she shared wonderful words of Godly wisdom and I've taken them to heart. I will miss Hattie, church won't be the same without her beautiful voice, she taught us a lot about worship! The great thing is that she is with our Father and I hope that it's such a place in heaven that she has the opportunity to meet my parents and bless them as well!! I thank God for His great grace and love to have put such a blessing as Hattie in my life for the last couple of years, it was truly a gift! Alhough Hattie was a mentor I think the best thing was that she was my friend! :) D

1 comment:

Lara said...

what's cool is she is more alive than she has ever been-- because there is no doubt of her salvation!!